- This makes her happy. Joyful, beyond words!
- Been at it for the last eight years
- Awarded Nominated in the ‘Best Female Writer’ category (2015)
- Journalist & Reporter for The Voice Newspaper, Britain’s biggest & best black publication
- Journalist & Reporter for The National Student
- Former Senior Music Editor at Reggae Vibe Magazine
- Former Editor-In-Chief of Vision Newspaper
- Hackney Empire Theatre Playwright; her social commentary play ‘Say What?’ was handpicked and developed by an Oliver award recipient and showcased at the iconic London theatre.
- Seasoned spoken word poet and winner of multiple inner city competitions. *click, click, click*
- The art of writing pristine copy to deadline – it’s an ongoing, wonderful process!
- Currently pursuing an NCTJ Diploma in Multimedia Journalism at the UK’s top Journalism school – News Associates (2017)
- Holds Bachelor’s of Arts Degree in English (1st Class Honours)
- [#TRAINED] Journalism Programme via The Culture Trip in association with The University of London (2016)
- [#TRAINED] ‘Self Esteem, Young People & Sex’ (NHS England) (2015)
- [#TRAINED] ‘Equality & Diversity Essentials’ – CPD Accredited (2015)
- [#TRAINED] Editorial Processes courtesy of The Guardian Newspaper (2014)
- [#TRAINED] Integral Business/Media know-how via exclusive House of Commons tutelage (2013)
- LAMDA trained communicator (Grade 5: Distinction) (2009)
- Arts Award Recipient (2008)
- Enjoyed production slot at Mi-Soul, a hot & happenin’ DAB radio station – led by founder of Kiss FM Gordan Mac (2013 – 2015)
- Led the production behind a specialist radio programme on a station now known as ‘Capital Xtra‘ [formerly Choice FM], for two years (2011-2013).
- Former Production Assistant at Playvybz Radio. Produced content for a plethora of shows from Gospel & Magazine to Reggae and Talk Shows, working with nationally respected hosts/personalities. (Oct 2010 – 2013)
- Also produced and presented drive time radio show alongside Andrea Photiou, ‘The Domino Club’.
- Conceptualises, researches and executes insightful content via written articles
- When she’s not writing for the aforementioned publications, she is writing bespoke content – such as press releases, short biographies & web content – for individual entities!
- Director of successful copywriting service est. 2016. See ‘Copywriting Service‘ for more information!
- Senior Governmental experience within Communications & Business Support
- Freelance Social Media Editor
- Freelance Reggae Expert
Most people have something that they are good at and enjoy doing. For Nadine, it is writing and turning her hand to various creative platforms to convey meaning and enhance the lives of those who observe it. German Inventor Frederick Koenig once said “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have”. Nadine has her ideas, paper and pen. All is well.
- Mental Health
- Jamaican Culture
- Eastenders [yes, yes – and she loves it!]